M u s i n g s

... You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. ... And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should. With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful. Strive to be happy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Delaware, United States

Part geek, mostly normal.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

For Whom the Bells Toll ?



They toll for me !!
No, I am not discussing the 1940 Ernest Hemingway's book here. The bells here toll for my impending wedding. Date ? Hmmmm... will be finalized soon and I will update it here.
Am I happy ? Yes, I am and feel contentment.

This pic says it all. The serenity of the Himalayan mountains as a backdrop to the bells.

1 Comments:

Blogger Roopa said...

Hey you never told me about this development. I am so happy for you...

congratulations - wish you happiness in abundance ... always

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home