M u s i n g s

... You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. ... And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should. With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful. Strive to be happy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Delaware, United States

Part geek, mostly normal.

Monday, April 09, 2007

What Matrix Persona are you ?


You are Morpheus, from "The Matrix." You have strong faith in yourself and those around you. A true leader, you are relentless in your pursuit.
Take this quiz!
The three 'Matrix' movies have always been my favourite and I even read and own the book Journey to the Source which decodes the Matrix trilogy. So when I stumbled upon this quiz I immediately took it. However, I am surprised to note that my personality matches that of Morpheus. Why don't you take the quiz and see what yours is ? Click anywhere on the pic above.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Karthik Vijayakumar said...

Good one. Took the quiz. Judged to be a character like Morpheus'
You must check out www.meatrix.com.
You will enjoy it...I bet!

Cheers!

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home