Job offer from Symbol Technologies Inc

SYMBOL of Long Island, NY, Stock Symbol SBL has offered me the position of HP-UX Administrator at their N.Delhi offshore location. I have to join them on June 12th'06. I posted a pic of the Bahai Temple in N.Delhi as their office is close to it.
Founded in 1975, Symbol has for over 30 years led the way in providing full-service, integrated enterprise mobility solutions.
A global, $1 billion+ company with headquarters in the United States and operations in more than 50 countries, Symbol is a recognized leader in providing mobility products and solutions that make people more effective by keeping them connected to business applications and processes both inside and outside the workplace.
. 900+ patents in the areas of laser bar code scanning, imaging bar code scanning, RFID, laser projection displays, mobile computing technologies and wireless technologies, among others
. 5,000+ associates worldwide
. 45,000 wireless local area networks (WLANs) installed
. 7 million mobile computers and scanners in use
Will update more. I will be flying to Delhi early morning on June 12th. I left Delhi in 1984 and feel a mixture of nostalgia and a sense of déjà vu to be back in Delhi.

2 Comments:
Way to go, buddy. Symbol, I believe, has made it an official policy only to recruit the very best. Now, they've gone done it again.
Go, show them!! And yes, Delhi is kinda curious amalgam of the sublime and the common-place. Wouldnt mind working there myself:)
Hey Congrats ! Had hoped that you would pick up something in Blore ..
All the best
Post a Comment
<< Home