M u s i n g s

... You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. ... And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should. With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful. Strive to be happy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Delaware, United States

Part geek, mostly normal.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Trip to Europe

The reason I have not updated my blog is because I went on a 2-week personal trip to Europe. It was a hectic but exciting trip. The hotels I stayed were charging 5 Euros for half-hour of internet usage and there was no way I could have afforded that to write my blog. I did however manage to check my email once.

More about my trip and its photos later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home